Friday, March 25, 2016

NEW STUFFS 2016 + SPEF

Hello everyone!! Finally, it's been so long since I posted here. Anyway, we got new stuff this year! :-D
1. MARIMBAAAA!!! its mega huge and also mega red <3 sounds great tho the mallets that came with it dont
2. TIMPANI SKINSSS!! after so long keke ^^ actually there was nothing wrong with the old ones but i guess its good to have spares (Y)
3. BONGOS SKINSSS!! haven't actually tried them yet cause it was just recently fixed !! but we will, soon keke ^^

Also, Hanis (sec2 this year), Natasha (sec1 this year), me (sec4 this year), and another person (thats not so relevant) went for SPEF earlier on! Performances were great :-D Especially Aliza and Xing Ern!! And our instructor Mr Ho :-D I should really work on my double mallet skillss :// And I also saw how all of the performers are super on and super in sync omg, I was amazed by every performance!

Till next time!
- Victoria (-:

No comments: